March 01, 2007

Okay, This Is Just Funny

The online world is one of anonymous whackos, unfiltered opinion and just general dipshittery, 90 percent of which is just nothing but garbage (or porn), with the remaining 10 percent actually being useful (or useful porn).

Political discourse, shall we say, isn't probably all that well served by either the far right or the far left of the online universe.

All that said, I still think this is about the funniest thing I've seen all week.

Posted by Ryan at March 1, 2007 01:56 PM | TrackBack

At least it's only virtual poo-flinging. But it is still early in the process.

Posted by: flamingbanjo at March 1, 2007 04:29 PM

Poo flinging is never not funny. I liked the assault with flying penises too.

Also, Second Life pisses me off.

Posted by: Erik at March 2, 2007 12:19 AM

I can never keep up with the internet trends. What the fuck is Second Life?

I'm currently backing John Edwards but I really think the campaign is a little too obsessed with "netroots" and whatever some whackjob consultant sold them on the populism of the internet. If I ever get back to writing entries that are more than two or three sentences, one of them will be on exactly why I think campaign blogs and such are so fucking stupid.

Posted by: DG at March 7, 2007 12:29 PM

They have found out who's behind the attack and surprise, surprise, they are the same folks behind the flying penis griefing of several months ago.

David, Second Life is an over-hyped Sim-like online world where people without First Lives spend time because reality is too much of a drag. I can't, for the life of me, understand why businesses are getting involved in it. Actually, yes I can, but only in certain limited applications. But all of this is second hand knowledge at best since I've never gone into Second Life, nor do I intend to.

Posted by: Erik at March 8, 2007 01:48 PM

That's absolutely surreal -- and hysterical.

Just proving fiction is stranger than truth.

Posted by: Stephen Rider at March 10, 2007 10:53 PM
Post a comment

Remember personal info?

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!